DESIGNED WITH THE PRINTER IN MIND
The Veritas design is streamlined for ease of use and efficient operation. A wide range of line screens and engraving types can be measured allowing you to cover your whole inventory. The rugged pressure-formed housing features an ergonomic, integrated handle, and the extended machined aluminum base plate keeps the optics protected.
A status LED on the rear indicates the device is ready to scan, while locking USB and power connectors offer secure, reliable data transfer at super-fast USB 3.0 speeds. Internal optics are built for increased dust resistance in production environments. White light interferometry offers the gold standard in surface measurement accuracy for engravings of all depths.
FASTER, MORE POWERFUL SOFTWARE
- Get your data faster with scan times less than eight seconds
- Built-in, fault-tolerant database for storing cylinder & measurement data
- Understand your inventory better with advanced measurement analysis features
- See scan history and detailed charts to track cylinder wear over time
- Import cylinder information and measurements straight from the manufacturer
- Export databases for sharing between different users and facilities
- Create password-protected user profiles with multiple levels of access
- Stunning graphics and a modern interface favoring simplicity and ease of use