Rolls cleaned and counting!
NEW! ARCS Pro-Series – Dust-Free Anilox Roll Cleaning System
Our 30+ years of roll cleaning industry experience has positioned ARCS as experts in not only the roll cleaning services we provide but also has enabled us to develop a proven Anilox Roll Cleaning System for companies looking to perform roll cleaning on their own.
Key benefits of our system include:
- Compact and Portable – the Pro-Series small footprint means it can go virtually anywhere you need it at your plant.
- Simple operation – our system only needs one standard electrical circuit and a limited amount of compressed air – it can even connect to your existing quick connect air drops in most cases.
- Universal Cleaning – for On-Press cleaning, the Pro-Series will work on over 25 different presses and counting! The Pro-Series can remove the most stubborn residues from both low and high line screen rolls AND high and low volume cells.
The ARCS Pro-Series can be used for On-Press or Off-Press cleaning. For companies who need the flexibility to clean their anilox rolls both on and off-press, we can configure the system to do both!
On-Press Anilox Roll Cleaning
- For companies with large “Jumbo” rollers or rollers which are very difficult to remove from their press, this is a great option that will save many man-hours. On-Press cleaning also reduces the risk of roll damage occurring – most plants we work with have horror stories about how a roll became damaged due to mishandling.
- Our On-Press system is universal and can be used on almost any size roll in any type of press. The equipment is highly portable and designed to be used throughout your plant.
Off-Press Anilox Roll Cleaning
An Off-Press option available for companies using sleeves or who wish to have one central spot for roll cleaning. An Off-Press system utilizes a heavy-duty cart that continuously spins the roll as it is getting cleaned.
- Our roll carts come in different lengths depending on your needs. Normally clients choose our 6’ or 8’ or 9’ long carts — these carts have various weight ratings and can handle rolls up to 2,000 lbs
On and Off-Press Anilox Roll Cleaning
- We can also configure a system so that it can perform both ON-Press and OFF-Press cleaning in your plant when required.
- These systems include everything you need to easily switch from on-press to off-press cleaning.
All of our systems include the following features and advantages:
- Automated – The traversing speed of the hose and vac nozzle assembly along the track are automated and remains constant throughout the cleaning process and can be adjusted for various roll diameters and lengths.
- Deep Cleaning – The system operates with compressed air and applies the baking soda along the face of the roll at a low pressure. As the baking soda hits the roll surface, it instantly fractures into a particle size below 8 microns – this means the baking soda reaches all the way to the bottom of the cell, ensuring the entire cell gets cleaned out — not just the cell walls.
- Dust-Free Operation – Our system provides dust-free operation throughout the entire cleaning process. For those companies who run clean room environments or have operations which prevent them from using any type of powder (i.e. film plants, etc.), then check out our Laser Cleaner offering
- Portability – Mounted on wheels, our light-weight, simple to use system is designed to move with ease in and around hard-to-access press areas. Easily detachable components allow for even more flexibility.
- Unlimited Service and Support
With each system purchase, we include set up and in-plant training. We also provide new operator training upon request, as we understand personnel changes happen from time to time. Our factory-trained technicians use this same equipment in the field when we perform our anilox roll cleaning service for customers – our training covers all aspects of system operation and ownership, including operator, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
For our international customers requiring CE certified anilox roll cleaning equipment – contact us for an alternate option to meet your needs!
Contact us now for further information or to schedule a demonstration.