Anilox Roll Cleaner – SC™ (Super Charge Aqueous Deep Cleaner)
Anilox Roll Cleaner – SC is a non-hazardous, non-HAPs, Low VOC and biodegradable aqueous anilox roll cleaner for the removal of all industrial inks including UV-cured inks, water-based inks, adhesives, lacquers and latex polymers.
Anilox Roll Cleaner – SC is easy to apply and requires no heavy brushing, rinses off with water or a damp rag and leaves no residue. It can be used as a routine cleaner on anilox rolls, sleeves, rotogravure cylinders and coating rolls effectively without damaging the substrate. It also works well in and outside of the press, in ultrasonic tanks, spray washers, spray under immersion or other soak cleaning washers.
- Easy to Use – Use straight at room temperature or diluted at 8 -15% at 110˚-160˚F.
- Low VOC’s
- Non-Caustic – Biodegradable, environmentally sensible and worker friendly.
- Replaces – Acetone, MEK, Methylene Chloride and caustic based cleaners.
- Non-Corrosive – Safe and suitable for stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminum alloys.
- Free Rinsing – Leaves no residue.
- 10.8 – 11.7 pH
- 1.075 – 1.080 Specific Gravity (@68° F)
- 1 Gallon Pails
- 5 Gallon Pails
- 55 Gallon Drums
- Click here to request the SDS, TDS, pricing and information on how to receive a one quart sample of the Anilox Roll Cleaner – SC.