Globe Kleen 2001 is a biodegradable VISCOUS Ink & Adhesive Remover. This non-HAPs, low VOC organic solvent cleaner has been engineered to effectively remove cured and uncured water, solvent, oil and UV inks and varnishes. (Replaces Chlorinated Solvents, Acetone, MEK, Methylene Chloride and Caustic Based Cleaners.)
This product is safe and effective for “rub & scrub” applications, easily clinging to both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
Applied with a brush or roller, this product should be used at full strength and at room temperature.
- Easy to Use – Use straight and at room temperature
- Reduced VOC’s
- Low evaporation rate
- Non-Caustic – Biodegradable, environmentally sensible and worker friendly.
- Non-Corrosive – Safe to use on a variety of metals, plastics, glass and ceramics.
- 6.2 – 6.6 pH
- 0.9835 – 0.9924 Specific Gravity (@ 68°F)
- 1 Gallon Pails
- 5 Gallon Pails
- 55 Gallon Drums
- Click here to request the SDS, TDS, pricing and information on how to receive a one quart sample of the Globe Kleen 2001.