Optima 2000GP™ Aqueous Cleaner
Optima 2000GP is a non-hazardous, non-HAPs, reduced VOC and biodegradable aqueous cleaner for the removal of all industrial inks including UV-cured inks, water-based inks, adhesives, lacquers and latex polymers. An ideal replacement for caustic-phenolic cleaners, Optima 2000GP contains no mineral spirits, phenols, acetone, MEK, Toluene or Methyl Chloride.
Optima 2000GP is specifically formulated for cleaning stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminum alloys. This product is safe and effective for “rub & scrub” applications, daily wash up cycles and is suitable in immersion, spray under immersion, ultrasonic and cabinet washers.
This product can be used at room temperature either full strength or diluted with water 8% – 15%. Can be heated up to 160˚F.
- Easy to Use – While this product can be used straight, depending on your cleaning needs, it can be diluted up to 8 – 15%.
- Reduced VOC’s
- Non-Caustic – Biodegradable, environmentally sensible and worker friendly.
- Non-Corrosive – Safe to use on a variety of metals, plastics, glass and ceramics.
- 10.8 – 11.7 pH
- 1.07 – 1.08 Specific Gravity
- 1 Gallon Pails
- 5 Gallon Pails
- 55 Gallon Drums
- Click here to request the SDS, TDS, pricing and information on how to receive a one quart sample of the Optima 2000GP.