Nature’s Guard™ Soy-Based Ink, Adhesive & Resin Remover
Nature’s Guard Soy-Based Ink, Adhesive & Resin Remover is a completely organic, environmentally safe and biodegradable cleaner engineered to clean all laser engraved ceramic anilox rolls. This soy-based industrial cleaner dissolves dry ink, adhesive and resin buildup and restores cells to their original volume. It can be used as a routine cleaner on anilox rolls, sleeves, rotogravure cylinders and coating rolls effectively without damaging the substrate. Safe for all press parts and soft metals including doctor blades, filters, ink pans, transfer pails and drums.
This product is suitable for use in all cleaning equipment including immersion, spray under immersion, ultrasonic and cabinet washers. Nature’s Guard Soy-Based Ink, Adhesive and Resin Remover is a low VOC, non-HAPs, non-hazardous, non-flammable, recyclable (via vacuum distillation) ink, adhesive and resin remover able to handle water-based, solvent-based, UV-cured, vinyl and polymeric inks, latex polymers and adhesives.
- Easy to Use – Use full strength at 77°F – 140°F with no rinsing required.
- Low VOC’s
- Non-Caustic – Biodegradable, environmentally sensible and worker friendly.
- Replaces – Butyl Cellosolve, Acetone, MEK, Methylene Chloride and caustic based cleaners.
- Non-Corrosive – Safe to use on a variety of metals, plastics, glass and ceramics.
- Free Rinsing – Leaves no residue.
- 6.5 – 7.0 pH
- 0.88 – 0.91 Specific Gravity (@ 68°F)
- 1 Gallon Pails
- 5 Gallon Pails
- 55 Gallon Drums
- Click here to request the SDS, TDS, pricing and information on how to receive a one quart sample of the Nature’s Guard Soy-Based Ink, Adhesive and Resin Remover.