Ink Blaster-FG is a solvent-based low emission, non-HAPs, non-hazardous, non-flammable, recyclable (via vacuum distillation) ink remover. Ink Blaster-FG is a mixture of environmentally safe organic solvents & surfactants designed to replace: Acetone, MEK, Methylene Chloride and caustic based cleaners. It is formulated to effectively remove all types of industrial inks, adhesives and resins and provides safe, fast and complete removal of cured or uncured inks and varnishes from flexographic press equipment, such as doctor blades, filters, lockup holders, fittings, connectors, ink pans, transfer pails, drums, anilox rollers, rubber rollers and other press equipment.
Ink Blaster-FG is suitable for “rub & scrub” applications as well as in immersion, spray under immersion, ultrasonic and cabinet washers.
- Easy to Use – Use straight with no heating required. (Can be used heated up to 150˚ F.)
- Low VOC’s
- Non-Caustic – Biodegradable, environmentally sensible and worker friendly.
- Replaces – Acetone, MEK, MIBK, Aromatic and Aliphatic Solvents
- Slow Evaporation Rate – 237 times slower than Acetone and MEK and 600 times slower than Methylene Chloride.
- Non-Corrosive – Safe to use on a variety of metals, plastics, glass and ceramics.
- Free Rinsing – Leaves no residue.
- 6.2 – 6.6 pH
- 0.9835 – 0.9924 Specific Gravity (@68˚F)
- 1 Gallon Pails
- 5 Gallon Pails
- 55 Gallon Drums
- Click here to request the SDS, TDS, pricing and information on how to receive a one quart sample of the Ink Blaster-FG.