FRP – Ultra™ Resin Remover is a low emission, organic multi-purpose cleaner that is a non-HAPs, non-hazardous, non-flammable, recyclable (via vacuum distillation) resin remover designed to effectively remove all types of inks, adhesives and coatings (solvent, UV and water-based) from production parts such as rollers, brushes, mixing equipment injection molds and spray guns. It is also suitable for use in immersion, spray under immersion, ultrasonic and cabinet washers. FRP – Ultra can also be used as a spot cleaner.
FRP – Ultra Resin Remover is currently in use at multiple locations of one of the world’s largest flexible packaging manufacturers, as they found it dramatically reduced their waste removal costs, met their strict EH&S requirements, and it worked just as well as what they were previously using. FRP Ultra Resin Remover is non-hazardous/non-caustic and works very well on all types of inks and coatings.
Click here for a cost comparison for FRP-Ultra Resin Remover vs. Acetone, MEK and Methylene Chloride.
- Easy to Use – Use straight with no heating required. (Can be used heated up to 150˚ F.)
- Low VOC’s
- Non-Caustic – Biodegradable, environmentally sensible and worker friendly.
- Replaces – Acetone, MEK, MIBK, Aromatic and Aliphatic Solvents
- Slow Evaporation Rate – 237 times slower than Acetone and MEK and 600 times slower than Methylene Chloride.
- Non-Corrosive – Added wetting agents and corrosion inhibitor.
- No rinsing required.
- 6.6 pH
- 0.9835 – 0.9924 Specific Gravity (@68°F)
- 1 Gallon Pails
- 5 Gallon Pails
- 55 Gallon Drums
- Click here to request the SDS, TDS, pricing and information on how to receive a one quart sample of the FRP – Ultra Resin Remover.