D-Bond™ Adhesive Remover
D-Bond Adhesive Remover is a mixture of environmentally safe organic solvents designed to remove tough glues and adhesives such as: reactive hot melt Polyurethane Adhesive; High Performance Adhesives; Adhesives for Composite Bonding; Glass Glue Adhesives; Cyanoacrylate Adhesives; Epoxy Adhesives; Vinyl Ester Adhesives; pigmented gel coats; high & low solid aliphatic; waterborne epoxy primers; acrylic paints; varnish and alkyd enamel, latex polymer and coatings from all types of parts.
D-Bond Adhesive Remover is a low emission, non-HAPs, non-Hazardous, non-Flammable, recyclable (via vacuum distillation) adhesive remover.
Apply D-Bond by brush and also suitable for use in immersion, spray under immersion, ultrasonic and low pressure spray.
- Easy to Use – Use straight and at room temperature (or up to 150˚F.)
- Low VOC’s
- Non-Caustic – Biodegradable, environmentally sensible and worker friendly.
- Replaces – Acetone, MEK and Methylene Chloride
- Non-Corrosive – Safe to use on a variety of metals, plastics, glass and ceramics.
- Low Rate of Evaporation
- Free Rinsing – Leave no residue.
- 11.40 pH
- 1.015 Specific Gravity (@ 68°F)
- 1 Gallon Pails
- 5 Gallon Pails
- 55 Gallon Drums
- Click here to request the SDS, TDS, pricing and information on how to receive a one quart sample of the D-Bond Adhesive Remover.