ECLIPSE® Laser Cleaning Systems
Advanced Cleaning Technology for
Your Valuable Rolls and Cylinders:
Our technology was born in the world of art conservation to precisely and safely clean the surface of invaluable works of art. There is no room for error when cleaning priceless artifacts, nor is there when it comes to cleaning your rolls.
Our in-depth understanding of the photo-mechanical, photo-thermal, and photo-chemical interactions of materials with various laser parameters translates into our thoroughly and thoughtfully engineered laser cleaning system for your rolls.
Our unique laser cleaning technology offers unmatched cleaning precision and control, which means it can remove a wide variety of inks, coatings and other tough residues.
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that our patented circular laser technology is being used in Paris to restore the legendary Notre-Dame Cathedral back to its former glory, following the fire in 2019? Watch this report to see how our safe & effective laser tech can be used on something as precious as a centuries old monument. The same technology has been used to clean a 3500 year old Egyptian monolith as well as the legendary marble lions outside the New York City Public Library!
Curious to see if laser cleaning is right for you and your roll cleaning needs? Contact us today to schedule a free demo and watch the other videos below for more details.
KEY BENEFITS :
• Chemical and waste-free, no cleaning media is required
• Low operating costs
• Uses only electricity – No compressed air or water required
• Fully automated, can be left unattended
• Class I Laser System – No safety glasses required
• Meets/Exceeds OSHA requirements for industrial laser systems
• Proprietary circular scan pattern – No risk of hot-spot related damage found in traditional line scanning systems