Optima 2000FG™ Aqueous Cleaner
Optima 2000FG is a one-of-a-kind NSF Nonfood Compounds Certified Ink Remover and Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Degreaser. This product has been carefully engineered for use in food & beverage packaging, processing and handling facilities.
It is a non-hazardous, non-HAPs, low VOC and biodegradable aqueous cleaner for the removal of all industrial inks including UV-cured inks, water-based inks, adhesives, lacquers and latex polymers. An ideal replacement for caustic-phenolic cleaners, Optima 2000FG contains no mineral spirits, phenols, acetone, MEK, Toluene or Methyl Chloride. (Not intended for direct food contact.)
Optima 2000FG is specifically formulated for cleaning rubber, plastic, stainless steel surfaces, carbon steel, aluminum alloys and all press equipment including anilox rolls (ceramic & chrome), rubber rolls, photopolymer plates and more) This product is safe and effective for “rub & scrub” applications, daily wash up cycles and is suitable in immersion, spray under immersion, ultrasonic and cabinet washers. Also cleans cement floors.
This product can be used either full strength or diluted with water 10%. Ideal operating temperature is 68˚F – 110˚F.
- Easy to Use – While this product can be used straight, depending on your cleaning needs, it can be diluted up to 10%.
- Low VOC’s, No ODC’s, Non HAPs
- Complies with California Prop 65
- Non-Caustic – Biodegradable, environmentally sensible and worker friendly.
- Non-Corrosive – Safe to use on a variety of metals, plastics, glass and ceramics.
- 10.8 – 11.0 pH
- 1.075 – 1.080 Specific Gravity
- 5 Gallon Pails
- 55 Gallon Drums
- Click here to request the SDS, TDS, pricing and information on how to receive a one quart sample of the Optima 2000FG.