AniCAM 3D Scanning Microscope
The AniCAM 3D Scanning Microscope is a cutting edge device which allows you to measure and capture images of cell volume variance, cell depth, wall thickness, opening dimension, screen count, engraving, and much more.
The basic system is used for analyzing ceramic anilox rolls with hexagonal cells and screen counts from 100-1200 LPI.
This device includes the following:
– AniCAM 3D Scanning Microscope
– 4x, 10x, and 20x lenses for different screen counts
– Memory stick with software and manuals
– Battery pack and power supply
– USB 2 camera to PC 2 meter cable
– Carrying case containing the AniCAM camera
Additional Options for AniCAM:
– Complex Engravings
– Comparison Report
– AniCAM Certification Package
– Roll Stand
– MagneCAM Option for On-Press Analysis
– X-Axis Micro Adjuster
– Y-Axis Micro Adjuster
Anilox Management Software
– AMS 75 – Supports up to 75 Anilox Rolls
– AMS 150 – Supports up to 150 Anilox Rolls
– AMS UL – Supports an Unlimited Number of Anilox Rolls
Please contact us today for more information on the different options, current pricing, and availability.